MTNT subsidiaries are eligible for 8(a), DBE and small business government contracting. MTNT provides cleared staffing and secured services to government agencies in energy, IT strategic communications, training and operations, maintenance construction and construction management.
As 8(a) certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned small businesses, MTNT subsidiaries are eligible to receive sole source awards up to $100M dollars without justification, and awards over $100M with justification. This enables us to rapidly respond to any customer requirement.
By harnessing MTNT’s resources and rapidly providing superior products, services and technologies to the Federal Government and industry, MTNT’s vision is to be our customers’ first choice in ANCs. We are customer-focused, responsive, innovative and adaptable. We know that your success ensures our success—and we deliver.
8(a) Contract Vehicle
- Direct contracting without a lengthy competitive acquisition process
- Reduced bureaucracy saves time, effort, and cost
- Significantly faster procurement timeline
- Ability to procure goods and services
As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), Congress provided us (and all ANCs) with a unique set of rights under the SBA program. As part of these rights, the government can benefit from:
- Zero dollar ceiling on set-asides or sole-source contracts [13 CFR 124.311(b)]
- No justification and approval (J&A) required for sole-source contracts up to $100M (DOD) / $25M (FAR 6.303-1)
Awards cannot be protested [13 CFR 124.517(a)]
Procurement can be awarded on a sole source basis to an ANC
without competition [13 CFR 124.506(b)]
We look forward to working with you!
Chief Executive Officer
1 (907) 644-1200
SBA Business Opportunity Specialist
- Center for Disease Control
- Department of State
- Federal Aviation Administration
- General Services Administration
- National Parks Service
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Navy
- Anubis, LLC
- Apollo Inc
- Aztec Contractors Inc.
- Citadel Defense
- Inglett & Stubbs International
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Mission Electronics Inc.
- North South Consulting Group
- Telum Corporation
- Telux Systems
- Vazquez Commercial Contracting
- Veracity Consulting
- Commercial and Institutional Building Construction
- Comprehensive Design-Build
- Construction Management
- Cost Estimating
- Electric Power Distribution
- Engineering Services
- Facility & Personnel Clearances
- Fossil Fuel Electric Power Generation
- Health-related Databases, Analysis & Communication
- IT Security & Infrastructure
- Language Schools
- Medical Research
- Other Management Consulting Services
- Professional & Management Development Training
- Program Management
- Project Controls
- Project Management
- Public Relations
- Public Speaking
- Software Development
- Specialized Military Training
- Strategic & Crisis Communication
- Translation and Interpretation Services
Our Leadership Team
MTNT is led by experienced professionals with backgrounds in political affairs, international business, business development, financial management, business acquisitions, construction management, project management, business ownership and executive level management.
Our team believes in collaboratively forming professional relationships with our Board of Directors, employees, customers, and clients and actively working together to support positive, mutually beneficial outcomes to include fiscal accountability. Click here to learn more.
What can we do for you?
MTNT Management Services, LLC
400 W. Tudor Rd., Ste. A-400
Anchorage, AK 99503
To learn more about working with a qualified and experienced Alaska Native Corporation with small business and SBA-certified 8(a) subsidiaries, please contact us directly or fill out the form on this page.