Partnership and Contracting Opportunities
As 8(a) certified, Alaska Native Corporation (ANC)-owned small businesses, MTNT subsidiaries are eligible to receive sole source awards up to $100M dollars without justification, and awards over $100M with justification. This enables us to rapidly respond to any customer requirement.
By harnessing MTNT’s resources and rapidly providing superior products, services and technologies to the Federal Government and industry, MTNT’s vision is to be our customers’ first choice in ANCs. We are customer-focused, responsive, innovative and adaptable. We know that your success ensures our success—and we deliver.
8(a) Contract Vehicle
- Direct contracting without a lengthy competitive acquisition process
- Reduced bureaucracy saves time, effort, and cost
- Significantly faster procurement timeline
- Flexibility to procure goods and services
ANC Unique Advantages, Alpha Contracting
As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), Congress provided us (and all ANCs) with a unique set of rights under the SBA program. Therefore, MTNT subsidiaries are eligible to receive sole0-source awards up to $100M with justification.
As part of these rights, the government can benefit from:
- Unlimited dollar ceiling on set-asides or sole-source contracts [13 CFR 124.311(b)]
- Justification and approval (J&A) not required for sole-source contracts up to $100M (DOD) / $25M (FAR 6.303-1)
- ANC awards can not be protested [13 CFR 124.517(a)]
- Procurement can be awarded on a sole source basis to an ANC
without competition [13 CFR 124.506(b)]
We look forward to working with you!
Chief Executive Officer
1 (907) 644-1200
SBA Business Opportunity Specialist
- Anubis, LLC
- Apollo Inc
- Aztec Contractors Inc.
- Citadel Defense
- Inglett & Stubbs International
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Mission Electronics Inc.
- North South Consulting Group
- Telum Corporation
- Telux Systems
- Vazquez Commercial Contracting
- Veracity Consulting
- Comprehensive Design-Build
- Construction Management
- Secure SCIF Construction and Renovation
- Project Management
- Scheduling and Cost Estimating
- Intelligence Analysis & Fusion
- Open Source Intelligence Analysis
- Cyber & Electronic Warfare Analysis
- SIGINT Collection, Processing and Exploitation
- Geospatial Analysis and Full Motion Video
- Cyber Security, IT Support and Systems Engineering
- Data Science Solutions
- Emergent Technology Delivery and Implementation
- Technical Training and Advising
- Instructor and Role Player Support
- Exercise Scenario Development
- Training Data Collection and Analysis
- IT Installation and Services
- Audio-Visual Installation and Services
- Custodial and Janitorial Support Services
- Facility Support Services
- Commercial Building and Equipment Maintenance/Repair
- Engineering Services
- Other Management Consultant Services
What can we do for you?
400 W. Tudor Rd., Ste. A-400
Anchorage, AK 99503
To learn more about working with a qualified and experienced Alaska Native Corporation with small business and SBA-certified 8(a) subsidiaries, please contact us directly or fill out the form on this page.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Project Manager