Portfolio of Operations and Services
8(a), DBE and Small Business Government Contracting Eligible
GOVERNMENT AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
MTNT provides a variety of government and professional services to new and existing clients, with readily available and experienced project managers who provide quick solutions and employ efficient communications strategies and training, often with cleared staffing.
IT & COMMUNICATIONS
MTNT provides specialized military training, computer training, strategic and crisis communication, IT security and infrastructure, project management, and technology services. Our team supports Department of Defense clients with legacy and niche communications and IT services based on a proactive approach to problem-solving. With the combined knowledge of IT, communications and construction, we have expanded our base further with fiber optic cabling projects. Our team supports growing communications demands at select client locations providing new communications pathways and the ready infrastructure to maintain and expand when necessary. Our team has established itself in support of enterprise resource planning with an emphasis on smooth integration and in some circumstances, consolidation.
MTNT supports government clients from coast to coast and internationally with construction of new and renovation projects, design/build and bid-build contracts, ID/IQ, BOA, JOC and stand-alone contracts, and construction management. Our team has provided pest control/landscape services, airfield improvement, sensitive space renovations, underground utilities, and secured overseas construction has delivered LEED® certified projects. Through MTNT secured construction services, our customers have increased their operational capacity and adherence to Intelligence Community Directive 705 standards, protecting those operations from outside threat.
MTNT delivers global intelligence, technology, and specialized training solutions to our government customers.
FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES
MTNT provides field support, logistics, public works, housing and grounds maintenance; professional and management services with an emphasis on facilities management, maintenance, and construction. The portfolio includes furniture design, procurement, and installation services. The company has an established relationship with a well-reputed furniture and office design firm and provides an installation crew with the training and security requirements necessary to enter.
MTNT provides engineering, management consulting, power distribution, generation, and construction as well as professional services such as training in support of military energy projects, municipal energy and utilities, and fuel storage and management. Some of these projects include building retrofit, LEED® certification and implementation of new technologies to reduce energy consumption.
- Center for Disease Control
- General Services Administration
- U.S. Air Force
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- U.S. Coast Guard
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S. Navy
- Comprehensive Design-Build
- Construction Management
- Secure SCIF Construction and Renovation
- Project Management
- Scheduling and Cost Estimating
- Intelligence Analysis & Fusion
- Open Source Intelligence Analysis
- Cyber & Electronic Warfare Analysis
- SIGINT Collection, Processing and Exploitation
- Geospatial Analysis and Full Motion Video
- Cyber Security, IT Support and Systems Engineering
- Data Science Solutions
- Emergent Technology Delivery and Implementation
- Technical Training and Advising
- Instructor and Role Player Support
- Exercise Scenario Development
- Training Data Collection and Analysis
- IT Installation and Services
- Audio-Visual Installation and Services
- Custodial and Janitorial Support Services
- Facility Support Services
- Commercial Building and Equipment Maintenance/Repair
- Engineering Services
- Other Management Consultant Services
What can we do for you?
400 W. Tudor Rd., Ste. A-400
Anchorage, AK 99503
To learn more about working with a qualified and experienced Alaska Native Corporation with small business and SBA-certified 8(a) subsidiaries, please contact us directly or fill out the form on this page.
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Senior Project Manager